[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rin Tin Tin movies

  • From: SoilentGrn@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 21:02:58 -0500 (EST)

I have 7 of the original Rin Tin Tin the 1st movies on dvd.   Those are all
I could find available.  You watch those silents and see how  people fell
in love with the German Shepherd in America.  What a cool  dog!
My favorites are Where the North Begins and Clash of the Wolves.

also have one with Strongheart, one with Thunder the Dog, one  with Ranger
the Dog and 2 with Peter the Great,all German Shepherds of  the same era but
with the exception of Strongheart none got the attention that  Rinty did.

This year I may continue my collection by getting some of the Rin Tin  Tin
the 2nd  movies.

Lissa

http://showgsd.org/mail.html