[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Review

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx, tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, charangsd@xxxxxxx, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, janandmort@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 11:49:39 -0500 (EST)

Absolutely Joan, that goes without saying. I was talking about the contract
 part.

Ileana

In a message dated 1/12/2014 11:20:08 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I was thinking of the education part of it.
Not  all know about or can afford the tapes especially newcomers and I can
tell you  from first hand experience that critiquing on tape leaves out to
my vital  points and comparisons.
Just  saying.
Joan

Joan F. Fox
17500 Haskins Rd.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
tel: 440-759-4119
_http://www.campaignersgsds.com_ (http://www.campaignersgsds.com/)

On Sunday, January 12, 2014 10:53 AM,  "InquestGSD@xxxxxxx"
<InquestGSD@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I think the only real issue is if the contract  calls for a critique. The
man knows how to critique, no question  about that.  If the contract asks
for
a critique, it should  be coming. If it doesn't, no need to look for  one.
Just  because he hasn't done it in the past doesn't make it right in  the
present. Just saying.

Ileana

In a message dated  1/11/2014 1:27:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
_tokaye@earthlink.net_ (mailto:tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   writes:

He  gives his critique via mic in the ring as he hands  out Select ribbons.
You can  also hear it on Bobby's  DVDs.

Kathy