[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Registration stats and membership clarification

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: myjoygs@xxxxxxx, rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 12:58:06 -0500 (EST)

OK, I tried that and it didn't work.  Now I have another  question.  I
signed on to the official GSDCA-WDA page and now I seem to be  getting
notifications every time someone posts to it.  How do I stop  that?  I'm going
have to go read that little $1.00 book I purchased  about Facebook and haven't
had time to look at.

Tish

In a message dated 2/1/2012 12:45:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
myjoygs@xxxxxxx writes:
I would like to know how to get the GSDCA FB site under groups on my home
page as well.

TIA

MYJOY  SHEPHERDS
Joyce Willis