[ SHOWGSD-L ] Registration Packets

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@freelists org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 16:43:01 -0700

When we bought our first GSD, there was a letter (and a return envelope?) from
the local GSD Club with contacts and information. A club to which I belong for
almost all the years since and still belong. There was also information about
the German Shepherd Dog. I don’t know if my puppy buyers received one, but
that was a start of my interest in the CLUB of GSDs. Recently, a GSD buyer
contacted our club through their dog’s registration, so can I assume that they
are still doing it, or started it again?

Storm

Stormy V. Hope