[ SHOWGSD-L ] Redneck Party/OT

  • From: "John Zumwalt" <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 15:06:34 -0600

Just wanted to let everyone know you are invited to my yearly "Redneck
Party" an hour south of Jackson Hole, Wyoming.  I have 5 acres and plenty
of room.

Independence Day Party

At

The Zumwalt?s

If you want to stay the (week) weekend, please bring your tent, trailer,
or whatever!

Bring your ATV?s, boats, bicycles, (if you want to ride) chairs,
sunscreen, bug spray, fishing gear, guns, fireworks etc. We have a
horseshoe pit & fire pit.

We will provide the main dish for the party.  Please bring a side dish
and some soft drinks for the party to be shared with everyone.

We usually cook a big breakfast on Sunday morning too, if you?re staying
the weekend.

Party officially starts at Noon, July 4th.

 John & Candy Zumwalt

1844 Stewart Trail Rd. (County Road 106)

Etna WY  83118

307-883-4145

candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please RSVP