[ SHOWGSD-L ] Recent negative posts/Part 2

  • From: "Helen Franklin" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:25:19 -0700

I forgot to add this great tidbit about Vancouver (littermates, Am. Ch. Von
Saar's Lady Di, Sel Can Ch Von Saar's Prince of Wales, Sch II)
A Canadian Breeder and friend had seen Vancouver and bred to him.  Liking the
outcome, she wanted to breed 3 bitches to him so.... I sent her the dog.
(Because of his problems, I had never shown him)  Two months later she phoned
with his flight information and at the end of the conversation she said..."Oh,
by the way, I took him to three shows and he is now a Canadian Champion."
NEVER in my wildest dreams would I have believed ANYONE would do such a nice
thing.  Along with the bad...there is the wonderful.
Helen Franklin