[ SHOWGSD-L ] ~Re: Re: Dogs are eating themselves out of house and home

  • From: Mary-Anne <versatilegsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 14:51:32 -0500

Had a Labrador Retriever that trimmed all my trees lower branches to the =
height of four feet.  Kept him in the basement for the first week that =
we got him (kennels were downstairs), he got out of the kennel and ate =
half of the bottom basement stair. =20
My first German Shepherd had a taste for redwood - especially redwood =
used in door and window frames plus loved oak table legs.  I crated her =
for the window and door behaviour and bought marrow bones for the table =
leg.  As an adult, she let me know that she wasn't impressed with the =
blackout of 2003 by chewing the table in the 5th Wheel while we were out =
looking for a gas station that had power to pump gas while on our way to =
Moparfest.
I tried Tabasco sauce with the Lab and just created a new supper dish =
for him - young poplar covered with sauce - hmmmm good
It cleared up when I put him on doggie vitamins.  With Misty, it cleared =
up when she passed.
Mary-Anne
Misty C C Mistral of Waldenridge CGN CD TD AGN RE RA(CL) TEC HIC SGDC 26 =
June 2001-1 August 2010
Magnum Tersha's Magnum Force CGN PCD CD TDX UTD AGN AGNJ AGNJS RE RN(CL) =
N-TDX TEC HIC
Riikka VP Frederika vom Kirschental HIC

-----Original Message-----=20