[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Raw fed GSDs

  • From: shirley sommers <ssthunderpony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: romance_german_shepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 11:36:24 -0700 (PDT)

Whoo-Hooo ! Great !

  Way to go with the EPI girl, bless your heart.

  ~S

Kerri Bojahra <romance_german_shepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I feed 1/2 a chicken 3 days per week, liver 1 day per week, kidney,heart,
and tripe (blended together with 1/2 cup bone meal) 3 days per week.
kerri

ps.
not small chickens the chickens i use are around 7- 10 lbs. and i have to
watch their weight lol they get fat easy on what i feed them! I go to my
local butcher and he sells me what he has if its not in stock he orders it
in for me. i also get my bones from him and the dogs all get some several
times a week, soup bones with the marrow in them. my girl Ivy has EPI and
she gets raw pancreas with each meal. its cheaper and works better than the
powdered enzyme.
kerri

Check Out Our List Of Trendy Restaurants. You'll Eat It Up!
http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-ca/?v=2&cid=A6D6BDB4586E357F!378

It's here! Your new message!