[ SHOWGSD-L ] Randy and Reno Shows

  • From: "Alycia Partei" <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:59:20 -0700

I spoke with Randy Chesnut this morning.  He got out of Dodge and is
safe and dry.  He still doesn't know if his house made it or not.  Seems
the hardest part of the storm was just east of New Orleans - he lives
east and south closer to the water than New Orleans by several miles.
(I saw a lot of flooding on the news this morning.) He will know
tomorrow if he can even go back to the area to see if he has a home.  We
wont know if the airports are running to get him out of town to judge
the Reno shows.  Doubt it.  Know more tomorrow I suppose.  He was so
looking forward to seeing everyone since he couldn't make the Golden
State shows earlier this year.  Seems it is not meant to be for him to
make it to the west coast this year.  I hope he still can, but it is
better that he is safe anyway.

I'll keep you all informed the best I can.

Alycia