[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: RE; FACTS

  • From: "frank fasano" <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <magic4sure@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 19:53:38 -0500

As I recall last year in Tennessee you were sitting in the breakfast area
claiming that when you were on the Board everyone voted and what ever the
outcome no one complained- What has changed- do you think any Board has
followed the P&P WITHOUT EXCEPTION-NOT-hiring / firing is under closed
session- times be a changing from the standpoint of lawsuits-look at sexual
harassment - unheard of  30 years ago-I hope but doubt you listened to
Carmen about not discussing the closed session with anyone - this is not to
keep anything from the club members-just trying to keep the club from
getting sued-Kris