[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [RALEEF] California bill AB1634

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <RALEEF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:10:50 -0700

Yes Joan we did...the PClub and all of the N CA clubs that gave me their
permission to speak for them. I registered over 3 weeks ago with the (R) party
consultant Ted Blanchard...
Paul

Visit Rivendell on "Da Web" www.diablokp.com
        From: Peggy
        Date: 04/10/07 17:06:22
        To: RALEEF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [RALEEF] California bill AB1634

        The bill is going to go through, and it will be a sad day for us all.
        On the list of clubs opposing its passage were only three (THREE))
        representing German
        Shepherds, one Schutzhund club, and Von Sontausen Working German
        Shepherd Dogs...big time kudos to these clubs:

        German Shepherd Dog Club of Los Angeles County, Inc.
        German Shepherd Rescue of Northern California
        Menlo Park Schutzhund Club
        San Maria/San Luis Bay German Shepherd Dog Club
        Von Sontausen Working German Shepherd Dogs

        Over 1000 individuals and several regional breed clubs (for other
breeds) and quite a few National Parent Clubs (for other breeds) also
registered in opposition to the bill.

        Peggy

  __._,_.___
  Messages in this topic (0) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
  Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

  Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional
  Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Visit Your Group
  2008 Election
  For President

  Who are the

  contenders?