[ SHOWGSD-L ] QUESTION....Westminster Dog Show Winner Interview

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>, <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:05:34 -0800

Exactly what I would like to know.
Why doesn't Animal Planet,  Eukanuba, and AKC utilize these well publicized and
highly watched shows as a platform to say exactly what Paul has said....if all
these
bills go through....RUFUS will lose, his Breeder/Owners/Handlers will lose,
Eukanuba
and Westminster will lose, AKC will lose,  Animal Planet will lose and even the
camera
men who video these shows will lose, and the general public who loves these
shows
and these dogs and specific Breeds will lose......let alone the loss of revenue
cities
where they are  put on, and promoted.   Even the trophy Co.s and Ribbon Co.'s
lose...where are they??
Why aren't all these Organizations speaking up when they have the world
watching??
What am I missing here........?    Stormy said we should all join All Breed
Clubs to
help fight these bills.....this is an ALL BREED DREAM SHOW......and we hear
nothing??

Maybe Eukanuba should campaign to have Jackie Speier's city host one of their
shows
to recieve all the revenue they bring in.........<G> ......might open her
eyes.....<G>

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

From: "Barbara Galasso" <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>To: <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx