[ SHOWGSD-L ] Puppy Debut

  • From: Judy DeRousse <jube@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 10:00:17 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

I'm bragging from my home away from home, Judy Derousse's in St. Louis.

What a fun weekend at Forest City, Arkansas.  Best of all was being around old
friends (don't mean that literally) and catching up with everyone.

And to top it off, you can't get much better than Best Puppy and Best Opposite
Puppy (litter mates)from my most recent breeding.  FaithRock Caralon Good
Vibrations, "Shaker" went Best Puppy and FaithRock Caralon Surfer Girl, went
Best Opposite Puppy.  Thank you Peggy Douglas for these wins.  Thank you to the
handlers, Ms. Tiffany Bartley on Shaker and Kent Boyles on Surfer.  I am so
blessed to have these puppies and to be Co-owned by my dearest friends, Judy
DeRousse on Shaker and Bob Braue on Surfer.  Surfer lives with Bob and he has
done a wonderful job with all the conditioning and training.  All himself!
Sire is Bailey, and Dam is Ruby's Sister, Haley.  I'm so glad Scootie Sherlock
and Pat Parsons were there to see their grandchildren in the ring.

On Sunday, Thank you, Edie Trocki, for Best Opposite Puppy on Surfer and
considering her for winners from the 9-12 Class.

I will be heading back to Oregon on Thursday and I am hoping to see a little
sun. It is so hard to say good-bye to family and friends so I won't.  Our doors
are always open in Oregon and until the next time I see everyone again, thanks
for all the fond memories I will be taking home.

There is one last person I need to Thank!  The Biggest Thank you goes to my
husband, Larry, for sending me off with a smile to have fun.  He too misses
everyone in the Midwest and wants to thank everyone for all the crowd support
you gave these puppies in the ring. Thanks honey and see you soon with all my
stories and memories to share.

Terry Rock
FaithRock German Shepherds
trocknroll@xxxxxxx