[ SHOWGSD-L ] Puppies & Puppies & Puppies

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 14:48:08 EST

You know how it happens that when one of your girls comes in season, they
all follow right along.  That certainly happen here.

I decided to breed Susie to Ch. Crosstimber's Cargogh.  Got back from  taking
Susie over to Mary Tripps when Cathy , my daughter calls, her Extra Extra
daugher, Dreamer, (out of a Spellbinder daughter) has  FINALLY come into season
and she wants to breed her to  Bailey.  So we take Dreamer over to Dr. Bell's
and get her started and get  the breeding set up.  Then Teresa calls, says
that Ch. Fire is  running  a silent season but that all the Maltese boys say
that
she is  ready to breed  So I go get her and she also goes to see Cargogh.
Get  her bred and bring both her and Susie home.

Now we have the results.

Wednesday    Susie X  Cargogh        one boy and one  girl

Friday night    Fire X  Cargogh           one boy  and 4 girls

Sunday night    Dreamer X  Bailey    8 boys and 3 girls

Thankfully each of us whelped only one litter.  I get the easy  deal with
only 2 puppies.

Now, time to start thinking of names

Carol  Moore

48)