[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pregnancy Cravings and Food Safety

  • From: "Mo Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <SHOWGSD-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 20:12:08 -0500

Kathy,
   Peanut Butter...........put a glob on the roof of her mouth..........mine
like the chunky. My girls love tuna casserole.........fry half a pound of
bacon...........add some flour to the grease and a mix of half and half 2%
milk and water to make a cream gravy. Then brown a couple pounds of chuck
and had that to the mix.ever had a dog turn that down. Mo