[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pot Stirrer...egg on my face

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 06:47:28 -0700 (PDT)

I can't run for VP....been married too many times...I too have the Bill Clinton
disease...lol...had fun at the Diablo shows yesterday...won't be there
today...church and the flu and a limping dog are keeping me away.....FB
ELG440@xxxxxxx wrote:  I have to inform the List, and you can be the first to
know, that Obhama
has asked our own Ed Hill to run as vice-president. It seems he wants all of
the black vote, and felt with his mother being of the light persuasion, that he
would be best served by asking Flower Boy to join the ticket. His first
choice, Elliot Spitzer, just turned him down, it seems he has found himself in
situation that will take some work to resolve, and didn't feel he could do a
Chaney type of job. Elliot said he had some personal affairs he had to deal
with, and was probably going to be too busy to take over, and did suggest
Flower Boy.

Barak has been talking to Ed Barritt for the position of cabinet member,
probably director of homeland security, and thinks it would be a good chance to
mend some of the fences we are building on our borders. He said he wants
someone strong, aggressive and who is not afraid of Jimmy Moses.

I also heard from Hillary, and she said if nominated she did want to bring
Gail Hardcastle on the ticket to soften her image, and was willing to lose the
male vote, but to gain the dog fancy electorate, and in that way, be ready to
attack McCane, if it came to a real battle. She did say she was thinking
of her husband Bill for foreign affairs, as it would keep him out of he country
a lot.

Remember, you heard it here first, and blame Flower Boy, he gave me the
information.

Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

In a message dated 3/15/2008 7:48:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

unless ofcouse we are talking about Evan...he's Jewish and does not deserve
any respect.....there I go again..