[ SHOWGSD-L ] Pity Party Members

  • From: "Catherine Murch" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 22:58:04 -0500

Hi All;
I was not with you guys over the weekend, due to having some sort of bug. I
missed all the fun! I just have to let you all know
what a great husband I have, he left Friday morning to go to our property up in
Constable, NY, which is near Canada. When
he called me at about 7:30 in the evening and I told him I was sick he finished
what he had to do in the house and headed home.
Poor guy pulled over and sleep a few hours in the car. He was worried about me,
and that I was alone with all the animals,, what
a great guy. Now, after a truly crappy weekend, I am really looking forward to
our party next year.

Congratulations to all the winners, and once again, I am so happy that black is
beautiful.

Cathy
Kelstar

Catherine Murch