[ SHOWGSD-L ] Phone problems

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 08:35:11 EST

I've lived in this home for 55 yrs--through many a cold winter with lots of
 snow so I guess I should not be surprised that my main phone  line  went
bad. so temporarily if some one wants to call me ,use my other line which  is
651-777-5381 or cell phone 651-262-8257
 We have about 3 ft of snow,but it has never bothered the lines  before.
Supposedly they will be out today ,sometime before 4 PM,but with  the hundreds
in the cities without phones,it might be a lot longer. I have   another
line that I had for my business (Twin Cities Canine Counseling) that I  did for
10 yrs, which I converted to a FAX line,when I closed the  business.
My smart son just switched the lines for me ,so I could have the five
phones work as the main line, I have a phone extension in nearly all the  rooms
,for my own safety's sake. At 83,you become more cautious . Hopefully
they'll be able to get to me sooner than 4PM,to fix it  .

                                                  Helen Miller Fisher