[ SHOWGSD-L ] People interested in Rally 2012 Rally DVD

  • From: "Mary H" <freedom1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 13:18:45 -0500

I had a competitor who came up to me. She tried as best as she could to get
her dog to work in the ring.

She came up and asked me "I'm working on advance rally and the last time I
went to a show my dog was kind of out of control." Her face red. "do you
know how I could fix this?"

I reflected on how this was a common issue. Rally advance is a big step and
as a judge I've been asked quite a few questions and as a trainer I've been
asked plenty more. I've watched plenty of people go through Rally and
struggle. Some of the most common problems I see are people have a
perception that it is easy and by doing that they do not train or properly
prepare. This leads to tight leashes, penalties and lack of discipline in
the dog. Like out of control dogs when off leash and dogs reluctant to take
the jumps.  This is embarrassing for everyone, as a judge I want to see
every dog do great but in reality that is not the case.

Check out the Rally DVD training set here

I thought "you know I want a dvd set that could provide me a comprehensive
and explained product of all of the signs. How to actually train on these
signs and how to make sure that I can transition from rally to other
obedience classes." I wanted to recommend a dvd product that could really
help people and I couldn't find one. I was disappointed but then figured I
could make one. I mean I've been an active promoter of rally since the early
days (2000), I've conducted many seminars discussing obedience, rally, how
to train rally, AKC rules and regulations, ring procedures for judges and
explaining rally signs. I'm not just a judge and trainer, I'm the "go to"
person for many judges.

That's what sparked this project. I am offering a Rally DVD Set that holds
my standards and exceeds everything else out there. For starters I'm
offering an initial pre-order. The first 100 people will receive an early
edition. This edition has 3 DVD's and has over 3 hours of filming. You will
get an amazing opportunity to ask me questions after you watch the DVD's. By
being part of the early bird group you'll get to have your questions
answered and I'll actually re-film and put it into the final DVD edition.
Lastly, when the DVD set is ready for full launch. You'll receive the final
product  so that you aren't left with just an early bird edition. This DVD
set has all the new signs from start to finish.

Get your early bird pre-order here at   www.trainwithmary.com
<http://www.trainwithmary.com/>

If you have any questions please email me at freedom1@xxxxxxx  use subject
2012 Rally DVD