[ SHOWGSD-L ] Peggy Update - She's Back!

  • From: <gsdog@xxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 20:18:55 -0700

 It is with absolute Joy that I tell all of you that our Beloved Peggy, aka,
Memaw, is Back and doing remarkably better! Her procedure went very well and
she is now able to breath better and rest.   She is still in the hospital,
but insisting that she is ready to go home ASAP. If she continues her
amazingrecovery, the Dr. said she can go home tomorrow!   It was so
wonderfulto see her open those crystal Blue eyes of hers and crack her jokes
and smile and want to talk dogs. I told her that all of her dog friends were
lifting her up in prayer, and  of all of your expressions of love, hugs,
etc.and  that really made her smile...and she said "tell them I'm still
hanging in there!" Gotta Love her. What a Gal!   I will continue to keep
everyone posted. I know she would love to hear from her many friends, so
don't hesitate to send her a card. I think she would love that. Might be
bestto not have her talk to much on the phone, due to breathing, etc. and
forget sending e-mail, she never reads those anyway :}   Let me know if you
need her snail mail address.   We are so Blessed to have this time with her.
Thank you all for all of your prayers. Sincerely, Lynn