[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Panda GS regestered.with AKC??

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <DPiagentin@xxxxxxx>, <VSabiaB@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 16:08:59 -0700

The term, or name,  PANDA GSD is merely great  "marketing skills"  in my
opinion.
Someone got a lot of white on a black and tan GSD litter, and instead of
correcting the problem
bred INTO the problem and developed new marketing skills and supposedly yet
another
 "rare"  GSD color was born!!   <G>    In other words......"PANDA"  is a term
for marketing only.
(  This color used to be called Piebald in horses .. )

You CAN still get a lot of white on some current show lines to this day if one
is not careful.
Usually starts showing up with white feet........then white up the
leg.....stripes on the face....etc.

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com