[ SHOWGSD-L ] PRIVATE

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 09:58:08 -0400

May have been.........but where the money came from was not told to
those of us who Paul asked to accompany him to the NAIA conference.  I
know he told me "I am going to try to get Lew to get the club to pay our
way."  Other than myself and Stormy, the only person I know he asked to
go was Laurie....who was totally uninvolved in RALEEF except when it
pertained to the debarking law proposed in her own state.  No problem
with her, but still a problem with Paul...who kept RALEEF in the dark
and continually tried to take credit for things other people did...all
the time doing nothing himself.
       If there was a $10,000 donation to RALEEF, none of us on the
Committee knew anything about it until AFTER the July Board meeting,
when we found out that Paul had asked the Board to give half of that to
NAIA and the other half to some other nondescript organization that was
NOT a valid group.
Peggy