[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PP Shirts

  • From: "Mike Gray" <mlgray@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 16:59:25 -0800

I have been sitting here reading e-mails on the PP shirts. The transfer
thingies that you can get at Staples, etc. are not necessarily designed
to put on colored shirts. When Kathy and I did the National at Del Mar
in 1999 and the National last year in Oregon, we put the designs on
colored shirts. We do this using a product that our supplier calls Black
Magic. It is a white polyester fabric that accepts the sublimation ink
that we use. First we have to make a transfer thingie to put on the
black magic. We then press the black magic onto the shirts. As long as
you do not use fabric softner, it sticks pretty well.
  Mike Gray