[ SHOWGSD-L ] PLEASE READ and HELP

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 23:36:25 -0400 (EDT)

I'm  absorbing what I've read about what not to do when raising money for a
 charity:
2.  Beating around the bush. Because some people think asking for money
violates  good manners, they'll hint at it rather than asking directly. "We are
so broke I  just don't know how we're going to pay the bills. By the way, I
just love your  new car."
That  said, WE CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOUR HELP! People who adopt dogs from
Coastal GSR  always say the same thing- "How did this awesome dog land at a
kill shelter?" Most of the time we  don't know the answer to that, but we do
know that there are hundreds of  thousands of amazing dogs who have the
same fate. While the shelters can only  give them so much time, Coastal GSR
gives them all of the time it takes to find  that perfect home. That costs
money (more than $300/month for boarding, alone),  but gives the dog a chance
be found by someone who thinks they're perfect.  Without that time, they
would've been put to sleep in the back of a shelter,  because the facility
needed room for all of the incoming dogs.
Please donate to Coastal German  Shepherd Rescue

CROSSROAD'S GERMAN SHEPHERDS
SIGNER OF THE BREEDER'S  CODE
_www.sbrgsdc.org_ (http://www.sbrgsdc.org/)
_www.coastalgsr.org_ (http://www.coastalgsr.org/)