[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PET FRIENDLY RELIEF CENTER

  • From: GEschette@xxxxxxx
  • To: wynsum@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:17:19 EDT

That is great to hear. Linda and I got home about an hour ago, and we have
electricity. We went run to Morgan City, which is the closes place to get gas
and food. So, as most of you know God is my best friend. Linda and I go to
church 2 to 3 times a week. We help out with the youth group at church. Donate
money to Kids Church for camp. Low and behold, God blessed my family with
electricity. Yes, this is a testimony.
Greg