[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Owner Handlers in GSD

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:34:04 -0500

Well, in my case it is because I can't. Not that I don't want to, or don't
know how, LOL!  I just cannot physically do so anymore. There are others
that fall into this category as well.

The other thing is that some GSDs do not show as well for their owners. I
have one like that. Even if I could show her, she just won't move out when I
show her. She would rather just be by my side.

Ginger Cleary - Rome, GA www.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
 "A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves."
-- Edward R. Murrow