[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Our Loss

  • From: "Nancy Harper Mulvaney " <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 14:13:11 -0500

Carolyn,

What a heartbreak!!  Will never forget the first time I saw Bo in CA when
she
Literally "strode" into the ring - she was one of the all time examples of
true correct stride - with natural balance.

Carolyn, you have a talent for putting the right ones together - a gift -
AND a
Blessing for the breed.  It is a great loss loosing Bo, we hope those raw
wounds
Heal quickly.  The entire GS world morns your loss.   Thinking of  you and
Frank.

Nancy Harper-Mulvaney and the GSDC of Atlanta