[ SHOWGSD-L ] Orange Coast/Long Beach...one last thing

  • From: GSDdogmom@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 14:19:06 EDT

My dog, Asgard's Winter Nights (a.k.a. Gus), went WD and BOW at the  GSDC of
Long Beach last Saturday under judge RITA SANDEL (WOOHOO!!!! can  you believe
it....RITA SANDEL??)  ***AND*** WD and BOW at the Orange Coast  GSDC last
Sunday under judge John Bemont.  Thank you so very, very  much to both of these
judges, but especially to Mrs. Sandel for  the incredibly nice compliments she
had for my dog.  I heard them  second hand because I was hiding, as usual, in
the south 40!  The prior  weekend Gus got a Major Reserve at the Kern County
Kennel Club under Mr. Ted  Nichols.  Thanks you also to Mr. Nichols.  This was
Gus' second RWD at  an all breed show!

Most of all, thanks to Gus' handler, Cindy Tellefsen, and Cheryl  Brockett &
Roger Bishop who have Gus right now for training and  conditioning.  This is
my first show dog and I had no idea where to  start or how to do it right.  In
the short time Gus has been with  Cheryl he has had 4 WD, 3 BOW, and 2 RWD (1
major reserve).  She is the  best!

I also want to say how nice the new park was for the GSDC of Long Beach
show.  I agree with everything Kathy Tank had to say about it - large trees
with
plenty of shade, great parking, close facilities, great for the  RV'ers, and
was in a nice, safe, area.  Thanks to whomever found this park  (I think it was
Tedi Ginsburg) and I hope we can go back there in the  fall.

Lori Stewart
San Diego