[ SHOWGSD-L ] Orange Coast and Long Beach on saturday

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 00:42:12 -0400 (EDT)

What a day.  It was long but fun. Both Michael Cheeks and Roz Schaffer  did
great jobs.  In the morning Winner's Dog was Asgard's Sartre, (JP) for
four points.  Winner's Bitch was Asgard's Constant Craving, aka Ruby, aka  Red
Squirrel for her 13th point.  Then in a great Special's Class of six
champions, Winner's Dog and Winner's Bitch it was Champion Asgard's Kirkergaard

for his second BOB after finishing in his second show.

Then on to the afternoon and it was JP again for Winner's Dog and he now
needs one point to finish. Kirk went Best Opposite Sex for some more Grand
Champion points. I don't understand that whole thing.

Flower Boy was there and the Draper's Ava, one fantastic bitch was Winner's
 Bitch in the afternoon for her second major.  Everyone worked hard, and we
 had a great lunch with the Kathibs working the food, (Mr. and Mrs.
Summer).

I think Summer was handling in 11 classes.  Were we ever that  young?  At
lunch Summer brought her string orchestra to the show to play  some music to
sooth us.  It didn't work, but it was fun.

I had best allow the other owners to brag, but it was fun with Summer doing
 all sorts of winning.

I do like Kirk, and Red Squirrel is a fantastic bitch.  In the morning
show, Winner's Dog, Winner's Bitch and Best of Breed are from the same
breeding,  different years.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and  Temperament come  together