[ SHOWGSD-L ] Old timers

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 12:38:52 -0500 (EST)

I have to share. My aunt who is the other remaining magician in the family
has a great sword cane.  You would never know it to look. She is 99 years
old, but as sharp as ever.

She told me she was going through some of her old magic books, and came
across the old magic trick of card on a sword. The deck is thrown in the air,
and stabbed with the magician's cane, and the selected card is found on the
 sword.  It is an old trick.

In the book it suggested, "You can use your own cane or borrow one from the
 audience".

Now, that is an old book.

And, no, there is no way I can make this dog related.  Maybe we could  use
our canes to help guide our dogs?

Evan L.  Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German  Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come  together

In a message dated 1/9/13 8:58:26 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx writes:

No we  need a speed limit on our scooters :0) Or maybe 4 wheel drive on our
wheel  chairs. We are such a laid back bunch, just think how fun it will be
when we  are armed with canes