[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Old Pedigrees

  • From: BJBuie@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 17:40:30 EST

OK-- I am way behind in list mail due to most recent Caralon trip to prelim
x-ray the Bailey X Puma show babies, (x-rays by Dr. Garber pronounced gorgeous
hips, elbows on the three!).  As to seeing Lance and others close up, I need
more time than I have tonight, but yes, went to "Fran-Jo" to acquire then to
breed my Morgan daughter (co-owned with Joan) to Beau of Fran Jo and then Zeto.

Also saw Mannix and Scorpio and have gorgeous photo of the two of them with
the GV trophy!
My first breeding was my Caralon's Hein daughter to "Big Boy" Sel Ch Wilhelm
auf der Winterzeit ROM, (GV Mike's brother).  Had my own Mike son.  The next
breeding was my inbred Hessian / Bel Vista bitch to Ch Hein, let's see, other
breedings, of course the breeding of our Hein X Hessian bitch, Diedra to Bel
Vista's Laramie to get Sel Ch Joey Baby.  A couple of breedings to Can. GV
Caralon's Arry v d Lockenheim, a single breeding to Sel Ch Haag & Haag's Dapper
Dan, my little Hein/Hessian girl Bonnie to tightly inbred Eko-Lan's Vagabond,
who
gave me the size and rear that I was after while keeping the front assembly I
had and gave a young Army Sergeant, (now well known handler and true
gentleman) his first showdog, Zentheim's The Jazz Dancer  And on, and on --
after I
look after the girls dinner, I may have to go sort through the old files!

Thanks for the walk down memory lane, albeit well after the rest of you
listers!

Betty Johnson
Tintagel
www.Tintagelgsckcs.com