[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ohio Brag!

  • From: HORIZONHOLDINGS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 14:16:40 EDT

 Signature's Armani-v- Kridler finished on Friday @ the Ohio Clusters under
Fred Migliore.(pending akc) Thank you Fred it was a pleasure and exciting day
for us. Thanks to  the following:Tari Kridler ( i couldn't do it without ya!)
who bred Armani he is out of Highland Acre's Angie (gvx ruby's mom) to CAN.Am.
Ch.sel. Sandhedrin's Ralph Lauren,Paula Cianciolo for always being there,
Terry Hower for Armani's first Major, Jim Moses and Lenny Brown for an
outstanding
 job for his career, to all those who supported us at ringside ( it means so
much to joe & I.) The shows were packed with awesome animals. We are so
blessed
Leslie & Joe Beccia

 2003 GVX am.& can Ch. Kridler's Ruby v Highland Acres
Ch. Kridler's Heathbar v Signature ( armani x kridler's qt flashdance
-quono's litter sister)
Kridler's Diniero v Signature