[ SHOWGSD-L ] Off Topic

  • From: "Jen Arends" <icedmyst@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 19:40:37 -0800

If the list will permit this brag (yes it is dog related).
My boyfriend of 8+ years decided (with some encouragement from Evan) to
try to get into law school. We received an early Christmas surprise as
his LSAT scores came in the mail. He passed in the 73rd percentile which
makes him eligible for entrance to Whittier Law School in Costa Mesa,
CA. Thank you to Evan for believing in him and giving him the
opportunity to hang out with you to help him decide if law is the way to
go! To make this doggie related- as soon as he passes the bar and makes
some money I can quit my job and immerse myself in dogs all day!!! ;-)
Happy holidays everyone!

Jen Arends (& Allen Christiansen)
Home of:
Intl' Ch. Allen's Jesse Von Schtinks, CD, PT, CGC, TC, OFA H/E;
Sater-Nordlicht My Lahela, TC, OFA H/E; and wintering with us: Chevelle
of Sater-Nordlicht