[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT: Paintball or water fights

  • From: showgsd <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:45:48 -0700

 l don't know about paintball but  Karen and Brett Taylor had a BBQ after the
show last Saturday. It was very, very hot and Brett had gone to the store
purchased about 25 or so water guns and had them filled and waiting for us when
we arrived.  Well, it didn't take many us long to get into our childhood and
start having water fights.....yes we were all outside on the patio.  So in
little time, we were all pretty wet but refreshed. Art Sinclair, Amy Riley,
Zack Hudspeth, Tracy Radigan, Lois Gregor, Sharon Allbright, Debbie Hopkins,
Channing Sheets, myself and a few others all were having a very good time.  We
did refrain from soaking our judge that day, Vicki Roye and Mr. Guzman!!
Sometimes you just have to be a kid!

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS, & Multi Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC, CGC, HT, CD, RA
"Strider" - see his pups on my website

From:   "Susan Madlung" <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
Subject:    [ SHOWGSD-L ] OT: Paintball
Date:   May 17, 2009 6:55:27 PM PDT
To: "Show GSD" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Has anyone here played paintball? I am trying to get my youngest son too take
me with him the next time he goes so I can play too.. he is trying to convince
me that I have lost my mind, that I would very likely die out there..
I don't know, maybe it's a midlife crisis, but there is something very
appealing to running around in the bush shooting people with paint..
anyone?
Sue Madlung
Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds & Standard Wire haired Dachshunds
http://www.shadowacre.com
Dachsie puppies are here!! April 6/09 - 4 boys, 2 girls!
GSD puppies are here!! May 3/09 - 3 black girls, 1 sable boy!
is Copyrighted 2008. All material remains the property of the original author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.