[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT - Found near Susquehanna, Pa. - pony & pony mule - anyone ...

  • From: RihadinK9@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 11:32:26 EST

Do not email me... email Susan @ _churico@xxxxxxxx (mailto:churico@xxxxxxx)
Ginger
Hi Folks,
What a  bittersweet story for this time of year.

I was contacted about a pony  & pony mule (at least that's what we think
he/she is) found wandering in the  Susquehanna, Pa. area.  No one seems to know
anything about them or where  they came from.  They may have been "on the run"
for a few months as I am  told.

I am posting this in hopes that someone out there may know  something about
who they are, where they came from & if someone is looking  for them.

Description thus far -

sorrel pony - may be missing an  eye - & may also be partially blind in the
other eye, medium size (about 12  hands), age - not young & not old

black pony mule - at least that's  what he/she is thought to be - same size
as pony - same age -  both seem to  have been well cared for, feet are in
decent shape, etc., they are gentle &  obviously have been handled.

Presently are safe & being cared for at  a farm but cannot stay there
indefinitely.  If their owner cannot be  found they will need a new home,
hopefully where they can stay together as the  pony depends on her sighted
friend.

Please help bring their "adventure"  to a happy ending..........I will
forward any info on to the folks who are  caring for them....if you know
anything about them, or if you would like to give  them a new home, please
contact
me.

Thanks so much, feel free to  cross-post to anyone you feel may be able to
help.

Christmas blessings to  you all!

Susan Churico

"Humble Hearts Haven"
Bernville,  Pa.
610-488-1215
484-269-8150
_churico@xxxxxxxx (mailto:churico@xxxxxxx)

Ginger  Cleary, Rome, GA
a rumor flies around the world  while the truth is still putting it's shoes
on..
_http://www.rihadin.com_ (http://www.rihadin.com/)