[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OPI has a new nail color.........it's called "Puppy I.D!"

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 07:24:59 -0700

I only had a few litters, but the craft loops worked beautifully for
me, on right after whelping with Jim writing down color, weight, time
of birth and bringing me coffee and the mothers ice cream or
broth :-)  I liked the old fashioned cotton craft loops best, but
couldn't find them after, so used the nylon ones.  More colors,
though, for the big litters:-)
Stormy
Dancer's Dancers will all be turning 11 Monday:-)