[ SHOWGSD-L ] Now we know

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 23:05:13 EDT

In a message dated 8/17/2006 5:58:53 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I hope  but doubt you listened to Carmen about not discussing the closed
session with  anyone - this is not to keep anything from the club members-just
trying to  keep the club from getting sued

 I am so sorry to see one board member attacking another, but I guess  it was
bound to happen, and I support anyone's right to say what they  think.  The
best way to avoid being sued, is to not do anything wrong. As  an attorney both
Kris and I know that. It is not a sure thing, but it does cut  down the
chances.

I also can't say how much I appreciate Rita letting us know what actually
did happen.

We learned from one applicant what her perception was of the process.

We learned from Gail how she felt about things.

We learned from one board member what happened in the process.

Now we kow the facts, and can make an informed opinion of how we feel about
it.

We still have the right to express out opinions, and that goes for board
members as well.

Evan
_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/