[ SHOWGSD-L ] Not a good weekend

  • From: Nancy Hubbell <kanstenk9s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:20:18 -0800

It's been a very hard weekend here.  We buried BOF BOM Ch. Kansten's Ducati HT
PT TC OFA H & E and his sister Kansten's Ariel TC OFA H & E who both turned 12
last October.  They were from the 2nd breeding of Kansten's Mahogany ROM OFA H
& E to Leiter's Firecracker ROM TC OFA H & E.

Desmo was so special to me, making me cry and laugh over the years with his
antics.  Those who knew him know of the many stories we made together, some
good, some not so good but always entertaining.  He was a gentle giant with
babies and little kids, kind to the sheep, but didn't think those other dogs
needed to be in his space.  His sister Ellie always made me smile, a live wire
ready to have fun and just darn cute.

They are survived by at least one sister, Ch. Kansten's Britten and I believe
there is another sister.  There are still 2 sisters alive that I know of a from
the 1st Mahogany x Firecracker litter that also produced Jim Dandy.

I miss them both terribly.

Nancy Hubbell
Kansten German Shepherds
http://Kansten.tripod.com