[ SHOWGSD-L ] Not a fair comparison

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:00:39 EDT

In a message dated 8/11/05 9:26:09 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, EKO LAN1
writes:
But if  you like it or not you probably have influenced a breeder or two with
your  decisions as a judge.        Fred

That should strike terror in the hearts of anyone who might listen to  me.

PS If we are going to debate I will probably lose I am not a debator by trade
 and I haven't your energy.

Fred may not be a debater, but he is smarter than me, he is wiser than me,
he knows a hell of a lot more about German shepherds than me, and has a better
sense of humor than I do.

On top of that, he has been married more than I have, (not in years, but in
partners), is older than me, is richer than me, is better looking than me, and
 overall is a better human being.

Other than that, there is nothing wrong with him.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together