[ SHOWGSD-L ] Northern Calif. Listers

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 08:05:19 -0800 (PST)

    I have a well bred 18 month old Bi-color bitch , a bit dog aggressive
(females mainly)...bought her at the St. Louis National as a puppy....her rear
was in question at that time and now the jury is back....it is not up to show
standards ( translation..she won't win)..she has an outstanding  shoulder so I
was going to keep her and breed her...but several wise folks convinced me that
this was not wise...I placed her with some friends of my mom, who claimed they
really wanted a nice dog, two days later they don't want her...I suspected that
would happen ( these are older folks)...anyhow she needs a good home...if you
know some one let me know...Ed