[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No Ballots in Canada

  • From: "Wayne Ewart" <shephaven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:11:20 -0400

How's it going, eh
Just thought I would let everyone know the status on our ballots. They were
here when we arrived home.
Apparently they were sent on Oct 18th with DHL and arrived here on Nov 1st
via Purolator.
Lynne and I have both been sick since we got home so we don't know any more
than that. If anyone wants to look into this further just let me know and I
will give you all the reference numbers etc.
Keep your stick on the ice.
Wayne

I have personally sent an email to all our Canadian friends whose email is
up to date on our database asking them all to respond to my inquiry about
the
ballot situation so that I can assess the size of the problem.

So far, I have 4 responses--3 have received their ballots complete and 1
has
not received a ballot.  It has not been much more than  two hours  since I
sent my email out.

I am asking our Corresponding Secretary to contact the agent to follow up
on
the tracking of the mail sent out.

I should know more tomorrow after the agent gets back to us and after I
hear
from more of our Canadian friends.

Ginny Altman

No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversations as  a
dog does.  Christopher Morley