[ SHOWGSD-L ] New topic

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:54:37 EST

I was asked and agreed to count the election results for a breed  club.   We
got in the ballots over a two month period and marked them  against the
membership list. I am not sure why I did that, I can't imagine  someone voting
who
was not a member. How would they get a ballot?

We counted the envelopes, (again a silly thing to do). When I opened them,
many had two ballots in them. The inner envelopes were interesting. Some seemed
 to want to stop me from opening them. They were glued, taped and often
sealed so  tight I had to use a paper cutter to get in.

Then the ballots were marked in many strange and interesting ways. There  was
one with no selection, (I determined not to count it).

It took me over five hours to count them, and every time I counted I got a
different result. But, I think I did get it done.

I appreciate more now than ever our system.  I don't even care if it  is
accurate. At least we get results.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/