[ SHOWGSD-L ] New arrival brag

  • From: Christina Klahn <ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 07:38:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi listers!

This weekend was an exciting time at Illusions.  On Saturday evening, a plane
landed at Denver International with my latest addition and next owner/handled
star.

I'd like to formally announce Peakes Brook Pride & Prejudice v Illusion a.k.a.
"Lizzie."
Lizzie's sire is CH Woodside Jubilate Eye of the Tyger CGC TC OFA H/E/C/CERF
vWD neg, DM clear a.k.a. "Tyger" and her dam is Avignon's Forever Peakes Brook
CGC OFA a.k.a. "Tula".  For those keeping score out there, Lizzie is the litter
mate to Cluny, who now owns Penny Kroh.  ;-)

This girl is a fantastic little puppy that when she grows up I have no doubt
will tear it up.  She's got attitude to spare, a front and shoulder to drool
over and movement you can't help but watch.  I want to thank Rebecca Little for
having the confidence in sharing this little super star with someone she's
never really met.  I know we will live up to the expectations and Lizzie will
make her parents proud!

Who says they don't let the good ones go?  This is my third, very fortunate
opportunity to own an extremely nice dog, and I've only owned 3!  I feel
extremely blessed that so many people have been willing to share with an
unknown newbie.  Who knows, I may be bragging a couple years down the road of
my first litter and I can pay it forward to the next newbie.

Now if I can just convince my other dogs that this new little tail biter will
grow out of that phase, eventually....  lol!!

Tina Klahn
Illusion GSDs
ducksavsfan@xxxxxxxxx