[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Yorkers are Tough!

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:21:44 -0500

Yes Ed, we New Yorkers are tough.  Have you ever been to Westminster?
It is a great event.  A real fun week-end.  The only thing that's not
fun about it is getting through the New York traffic and the crazy taxi
drivers!  Yikes, then you really are risking your life!!!  LOL!  It's
always great to see whatever Jimmy takes into the ring.  HE'S ALWAYS IN
THE FINALS!  Don't remember ever seeing anyone take the GSD breed but
him, come to think of it.  I was there when he won with Manhattan.  The
crowd went crazy.  So come on over......  Best wishes,  Barbara Galasso