[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Supplement addendum..

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: stormygsd@xxxxxxx, ShowGSD-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:57:37 -0800

my mistake.. I wrote that wrong.. I put the Dane on BioJoint, not BioSport..
That's what I get for trying to answer everyone at once.. <g>

The also have a BioSlim (I asked if this came in human form <g>)that i may
try on him as well..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/jessie.htm
Standing @ Stud