[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Motions Passed

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 20:39:38 EDT

As important as the issue of number of Selects, Show sites etc., several  new
motions were passed at the board meeting in Colorado:

    Honoring Deceased Members

    Intersex Judging Back to Back {Canada/U.S}

    Adding Rally to Other Titles { PAM, Dual Awards, A.O.E etc.}

    Approved a new Ballot Accounting Firm

    New Products {surprise} to be introduced at the National

Please review your minutes closely and you will find that this was an
extremely productive meeting that served the membership, as well as the breed,
in a
positive manner.
    I would personally like to congratulate and thank the members of the
Rocky Mountain and Pikes Peak clubs for their outstanding hospitality and in
making us aware of a fantastic site.
    When I was leaving Sunday, several members approached me and shared their
thoughts and perception of the meeting.................... I encourage all
members in the area of future meetings to attend and be a "PART OF YOUR CLUB"
because  " YOUR" board needs and appreciates your input and support.

    Gary Szymczak