[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Country... eh, I mean Club

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rus99wes@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 10:13:45 -0400

ED GO BACK TO JAIL cause u r smoking wacky weed!!!!
rotflmfau

RUSSELL

In a message dated 7/29/2015 1:12:42 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

2000 former members of the GSDCA have seceded from the parent club (
GSDCA) to form a new perfect union! Club President E. Ginsburg, VP C. Martello
Secretary S. Hope , board members D. Fritsche , P. Root, I. Ackerman ,
Kathy S , Doc Zoe, K. Tank, L. Bankhead, S. O'Brien , P. Kroh , J.Jorgra ,
R.Chestnut , .... These board members of the NGSDCA ( New German Shepherd Dog
Club of America) will serve no longer than 5 years total... First meeting
to be held October 31, 2015 in Reno Nevada ( great place for a dog show)
this board will draft a club constitution on how the club shall conduct
business, show Chairman Ruth from Oregon will investigate site for our first
National, 2017... Ruth is also chairman of the education program! Joannie will
draft a proposal of the new futurity/maturity program. The NGSDCA shall
adopt the current standard of the GSDCA... If it ain't broke , don't fix it!
Good nite Johnny I'm out..... FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App