[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion Survival's Quik Decision

  • From: CMILL189@xxxxxxx
  • To: Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:04:40 EST

    What a great 4 day weekend we had in Boson, MA. We arrived Wed night. The
RV's were parked overlooking Boston Harbor with the Boston Skyline directly
in front of us. What a view! We learned about camping in the winter in 10
degrees with no hot water and still survived!!  (Thank goodness for comfort
baths a
new product I discovered just for this trip!) Then the Blizzard hit on Friday
afternoon with winds up to 50-60 miles an hour and a complete white out about
8 inches of snow as well as thunder and lightning. It was so great not having
to drive in that storm! But boy we did have to shovel out! Way too much fun
for one circuit! The dogs and people on board had such a blast!  For anyone
looking to put the fun back into dog shows just give the RVing a try!  Now onto
my brag.
  We are so Thrilled and Humbled to announce our newest Champion! I still
can't believe that it's true, so I waited for the catalog results to appear on
info dog just to be sure it wasn't a dream!
    On Sat. at the Eastern Dog Club in Boston, MA. "Peewee," handled by Fred
Freeman, got a 4 point major to finish! And boy did she have to work for it.
The quality of bitches was excellent. Peewee gave it everything she had plus
more and showed right from her heart. She won a large quality open bitch class,
then without even a break had to do it all over again in winners in a quality
filled winners class. The club provided a large double sized ring for the
GSD's!! She did start to tire towards the end but she never gave up!! Thank you
all for the clapping and support, I think this is what gave Peewee the desire
keep going for one more lap!!!  We appreciate it more than you know. We are
truly humbled to have earned this win and new Champion. Thank you judge Ms.
Mary Anne Brocious.
  Fred and Annette Freeman what can I say, I am at a loss for words. You guys
are the best. Thanks for everything that you do. Our plan came together and
that is just such a great feeling.
   This was to be Peewee's last show weekend, she is 61/2 years old and 2 1/2
weeks bred. Peewee is Ch. Survival's Quik Decision, bred by Andy Tesiorowski.
Her sire is GV Ch Caralands Unlimited and dam is Can Ch Survival's Cherry
Koolaid. She is GV Bungie's full sister.
Now to keep my fingers crossed for the pregnancy ultrasound on Thurs.
 Christmas came early to MillerTime this year. We want to wish everyone a
very Happy Holiday and New Year. Thanks so much for letting us share.  Cindy
and
Craig Miller