[ SHOWGSD-L ] Need old pictures

  • From: james colligan <rainmann23314@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSDshowlistMAIL <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 06:04:05 -0800 (PST)

  I am trying to complete a picture pedigree and I am missing pictures of the
following dogs.  I have searched the internet as best I could, and still can?t
find them.  If you have pictures of any of these dogs, could you please email
them to me at gericoshep@xxxxxxxxx .

  CH. Totana Piper Hill's Night Cruise OFA
  Amber's Natural (Stockbroker littermate)
  CH. TR's Electra Glide v Kenlyn
  Kolbrook's Santita of Berwin
  CH. Weico's Doc Holiday ROM
  CH. Balsam's Fire N Rain OFA