[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Need litter names

  • From: SteppingStoneGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Lealynn@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:54:59 EST

In a message dated 11/16/2005 9:33:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Lealynn@xxxxxxx writes:
The  Bailey x Secret litter is 4 weeks old now ( 2 girls, 5 boys) and I guess

it's time to pick some names.  I've decided it's going to be my  "Secret"
litter.  So far I have:
I've Got A Secret
Secret  Admirer

Any other suggestions?

Liz

I just named my berner bitch Wicked Little Secret so we thought up  LOTS of
Secret names!
Secret Acquisition
Secret Admirer
Secret Advice
Lady's Secret (was horse of the year)
Secret Agenda

Secret Approach
Secret Ballot
Secret Bid
Secret Buddy
Secret Conquest
Secret Destiny
Secret Dream
Secret Ending
Secret Escape
Secret Expectation
Secret Fantasy
Secret Greeting
Secret Hideout/Hideaway
Secret Illusion
Secret Is Out
Secret Keeper
Secret Kiss
Secret Life
Secret Love/Lover
Secret Master
Secret Maneuver
Secret Meeting
Secret Mission
Secret Obsession
Secret of my Heart
Secret of my success
Secret Pact
Secret Plan
Secret Pattern
Secret Paradise
Secret Partner
Secret Passion
Secret Quest
Secret Seeker
Secret Sensation
Secret Signal
Secret Told
Secret Story
Secret Stolen
Secrets to keep
Secrets to forget
Secret Strike
Secret Sin
Secret Treasure
Secret to life
Secret Valentine
Secret Vision
Secret Weapon
Secret Word (or What's the Secret word)

Hope this helps.....let us know what you decide on!

Marci Smith
Paris, KY
_www.SteppingStoneGermanShepherdRescue.com_
(http://www.steppingstonegermanshepherdrescue.com/)